Practical Approaches to IT Risk Management Maturity: Gaining Financial Perspective on Your Security Portfolio
Get a grip on IT Risk Management maturity. Today organizations are facing more risks than they know how to cover. As new technology is leveraged within organizations, new risk factors are also introduced. To try to combat these risks, top-down risk management with the ability to determine key controls, security architecture and appropriate spend distribution are required.
Join RSA and TUV Rheinland OpenSky in an on-demand webinar that will give you a new perspective on practical approaches to advanced risk management including cyber-risk quantification and FAIR analysis.
US companies selling products or services to the EU must comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as of May 25, 2018. IoT device manufacturers face unique challenges to comply with the privacy and security components of the GDPR.
This webinar presents key concepts and real-world examples of approaches IoT device manufacturers should consider when preparing to sell to the EU, including:
- Summary of GDPR requirements and who needs to comply
- Consent in an IoT environment and identifying what data can be legally processed
- Incorporating security and privacy concepts during design and development
- Moving, copying and providing data to data subjects, and erasing data upon request
The number of cybersecurity related incidents across operational technology and industrial control networks has risen in every region in recent years, and there have been well publicized reports of production lines being halted and intellectual property being stolen as a result. As experts in industrial cybersecurity and safety we are uniquely positioned to help you address these issues across your business and ensure that you continue to operate a safe and secure operation.
Watch to learn more about:
- Measuring your operational technology and industrial security risk
- Applying the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and IEC 62443 in your business
- Building a safe and cyber-resilient production facility
- Regulations and compliance requirements that apply to your business
- Protecting intellectual property and your supply chain data